Want to work for a company that cuts out the crap, and gives you incredible challenges?
Welcome to Mäd.
Dictionary Definition of Mad.
- Mentally disturbed; deranged; insane; demented.
- Enraged; greatly provoked or irritated; angry.
- Extremely foolish or unwise; imprudent; irrational.
- Wildly excited or confused, frantic, distracted, raving.
- Overcome by desire, eagerness, enthusiasm, excessively fond.
- Wildly lively and merry; enjoyably hilarious.
If Points 5 & 6 sound like you, then you should probably keep reading.
This isn't School.
When we started, we decided that we were going to throw the rulebook out of the window. We never ended up writing a new one (although we wrote some guidelines), and so things work a little differently at Mäd than most companies out there.
We believe in trust and common sense instead of rules and regulations, and also that it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
We’re an extremely results-focussed team, and we expect the highest quality from every individual.
Why Join Mäd?
"Being relaxed about non-essentials (when you come in or leave, what you wear, from where you work) is not counter to the fact that we focus on performance and professionalism. Mäd is a high-freedom environment that runs on a great deal of self-management, responsibility, and accountability."
- Full Responsibility. Our belief is that individuals need to be empowered with responsibility and liberal decision making, and given the best possible tools, support, and structure to ensure that they can achieve success. You’ll work on meaningful projects from day one, with full responsibility for your area of expertise.
- Grow. Work with colleagues and clients that will push your limits and make you achieve the impossible. We work across sectors and industries so you'll get the equivalent of an MBA in your first year.
- Awesome Benefits. Unlimited Vacations, full health insurance, free Netflix and Skillshare accounts, weekly team lunches, and an attractive bonus scheme.
- Transparency. See the big picture. We share information on salaries, financials, strategy, roadmap, and more.
- Team. Working in a multicultural environment exposes you to different viewpoints and personalities.
- Tools. When you join Mäd, you’ll have a choice of a top-of-line iMac or Macbook Pro, to create the best work of your life.
Give it a Shot.
We’re always looking for great people to join our team. Agency experience is preferable, but the main requirements are the ability to focus, find creative solutions to unusual problems, and enjoy working in an environment where you won’t be the smartest person in the room.