We like simple, easy to understand contracts with our clients.
We value a trust-based long-term partnership approach with our clients, and so we've replaced our old 45-page contracts with the following.
Read more on the process at the following insight:
And you can find our contract below:
- This agreement is between Mäd and Client Name on ______
- The representatives are Rep Name for Mäd and Client Rep Name for the Client.
- This contract is the only agreement. There are no other agreements, oral or written.
- The Client wishes to purchase the services from Mad described in “Scope of Work”.
- This contract can only be modified or amended by mutual agreement of Mäd and the Client, in writing.
- This contract is governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- All official project communication will be in the project management platform Bloo.
- The client will provide feedback on any mid-project deliverables within 5 working days. If feedback takes longer, Mad may re-quote the timeline and price of the project.
- Invoices are to be paid within 15 days of being received by the client.
- Figures quoted in our proposals are NET to Mäd, and exclude all and any taxes applicable, banking chargers, and third-party costs.
- Mad will stop working if the invoices under this contract are not paid within 30 days of being received by the client, and may terminate the agreement.
- Mäd has full permission to use any non-confidential deliverables in their portfolio and marketing materials, including but not limited to a case study on the Mäd website.
- The liability of Mäd to the Client under this contract will be limited to the payments actually received by Mäd from the Client under this contract.
- All intellectual property created by Mäd under this contract will be the property of the Client, after all payments have been received by Mad.
- Mäd will treat all client information as fully confidential. Mad will only disclose confidential Client information to pre-approved employees and subcontractors.